Everything You Need to Know
You’ve Got Questions - I’ve Got Answers
By becoming a client of Dawg House Basketball Training LLC, you agree to the following terms.
1. Refund Policy- We offer no refunds for any reason or circumstance. Our program has limited availability and each spot of sought after. We often have a evaluating process for our training to see if player and parents are the right fit for the program. All sales are final.
2. Reschedule Policy/Vacation Policy- As noted on the Parent/Player agreement form, Coach Davis has a possible scheduled vacation policy every 90 days and will be absent for 7-14 days, and periodically has training obligations in different states. You will always receive a notification in advance if so and workouts that week will be online or ran by DAWG HOUSE BASKETBALL TRAINING LLC’s personnel assigned by coach Chris.
3. Severe Weather Policy- If there is severe weather the session may be rescheduled or done online upon Coach Davis’s decision.
4. Missed Session Policy- Players are desired to attend each workout on the schedule. If you miss a session without proper communication and direct contact at least 6 hours prior to the missed session with any individual of Dawg House Basketball Training Staff, That session will be forfeited and counted as one of your sessions determined in your package.If a player misses a session, player is to resume to their off the court training and homework assigned by Coach Davis.
5. Player Conduct Policy- All players are required to show up 5 minutes before each session to warmup with proper basketball attire. We do not accept players who are disrespectful or dishonest with completing homework assignments at home.
6. Payment Policy- By committing to our agreement, you agree with the signed contract that you will commit to the entire term. We have a monthly automated system that charges your credit/debit card every 30 days. If your credit or debit card fails, our system will prompt you to replace your card within a 48 hour period.
7. Early Contract Termination Policy- If you choose to cancel during contract, you can cancel anytime by notifying Coach Davis at DawgHousebasketball@gmail.com . By canceling the contract, you understand Coach Davis’s early termination policy:
** THESE POLICIES ARE AUTOMATICALLY ACCEPTED ONCE PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED.